You can climb trees and fly from tree to tree. Being in the skin of a clever rodent, you will have to get through many exciting adventures, including fighting online in the Royal Arena against real players!
– BIG FAMILY. At level 10, you can find a soul mate and get married. Take care of your partner, feed him, and he will help in the fight against enemies. At level 20, you can have your first baby. And when the baby grows up, you can have another one. Even a wolf will tremble at the army of squirrels!
– ONLINE. You are waiting for an epic online battle called the Royal arena. There are various power-UPS scattered around the Arena that can be used. The fireball deals a lot of damage. The ice ball freezes. Lightning accelerates, the potion heals, and the shield absorbs all damage received.
– HOLLOW. You will be able to collect acorns, mushrooms and berries, which can then be used to replenish the family, improve the character or buy a new hollow. In the hollow, you can build a nest of branches to sleep sweetly in it.
– CHARACTERS. An Astronaut who jumps above the trees. A Knight who fights without fear. Lightning that runs the fastest. A Pilot, a Bounty Hunter, a Cyborg, a Shaman, a Squirmariner, a Soldier, the strongest Squirpire and a great King who kills with one blow are waiting for you.
– TROPHIES. In each new hollow there will be a trophy that you need to earn by passing an interesting test. “Treasure chest” will make characters cheaper, “Heart of Immortality” will make your family very resilient, “Sandals of Speed” will give you incredible speed, and “Crown of Excellence” will open access to a super character.
– WEALTH, KINGDOMS, ADVENTURES. The forest is ruled by various animal kingdoms, eliminate enemy leaders to get a lot of coins and make your Kingdom the strongest. The king of mice is the easiest to defeat, but after him will come a hare and a raccoon. The snake and badger will be dangerous. And only real knights will have a chance to fight the wolf king!
If you find a bug in the game, please write us an email [email protected]
Have a nice game. Sincerely, Avelog.