Dreamscape combines the strategy and engagement of popular base-building games with imaginative reading passages and interactive questions to create a ferociously fun literacy game! Players of Dreamscape are dropped into the realm of dreams and are tasked with defending their “dwell” (the place where their own dreams live and are created) from invading “reveries” (dream creatures). In order to collect resources and build new structures to defend their dwell, students must read passages and answer comprehension questions. The goal of the game is to build your dwell to higher and higher levels, create new reveries of your own, and collect shards to climb up the leaderboard and face-off against other players!
January 3, 2022Requirements
5.1 and up
Using moddedfile.com App to upgrade Dreamscape, fast, freeware and save your internet data.
Dreamscape .Apk Mod Unlimited money Run File on android
last version Dreamscape ,APK Mod For Android with direct link
An MOD APK document is a chronicle that generally contains the accompanying records and registries:
- META-INF registry:
- MANIFEST.MF: the Manifest document
- The authentication of the application.
- CERT.SF: The rundown of assets and a SHA-1 condensation of the comparing lines in the MANIFEST.MF document; for instance:
- Signature-Version: 1.0
- Made By: 1.0 (Android)
- SHA1-Digest-Manifest: wxqnEAI0UA5nO5QJ8CGMwjkGGWE=
- Name: DreamscapeMOD.APK
- SHA1-Digest: eACjMjESj7Zkf0cBFTZd0nqWrt7w=
- SHA1-Digest: DGEqylP8W0n0iV/ZzBx3MW0WGCA=
- lib: the registry containing the incorporated code that is stage subordinate; the catalog is parted into more registries inside it:
- armeabi-v7a: incorporated code for all ARMv7 or more based processors as it were
- arm64-v8a: incorporated code for all ARMv8 arm64 or more based processors only
- x86: incorporated code for x86 processors as it were
- x86_64: incorporated code for x86-64 processors in particular
- mips and armeabi are Deprecated since NDK r17
- res: the registry containing assets not incorporated into resources.arsc (see underneath).
- resources: a registry containing applications resources, which can be recovered by AssetManager.
- MOddedfile.com: Dreamscape extra Android show document, portraying the name, adaptation, access privileges, referred to library records for the application. This document might be in Android parallel XML that can be changed over into comprehensible plaintext XML with instruments like AXMLPrinter2, apktool, or Androguard.
- classes.dex: The classes incorporated in the dex document design justifiable by the Dalvik virtual machine and by the Android Runtime.
- resources.arsc: a document containing precompiled assets, for example, parallel XML for instance.
- fixed: time won't progress when answering questions