Bongo Cat is an app about a cute cat named Bongo where you can play a variety of instruments like piano, marimba, harp, you can make a song using the guitar or the ukulele or simply hit the bongos, you can also play the maracas, the cymbal, you can be a DJ or just make sounds like a cat, you can even play with rubber chickens, that and so much more, there are 18 options so you will never be bored!
Bongo Cat: Musical Instruments
Using moddedfile.com App to upgrade Bongo Cat: Musical Instruments, fast, freeware and save your internet data.
Bongo Cat: Musical Instruments .Apk Mod Unlimited money Run File on android
last version Bongo Cat: Musical Instruments ,APK Mod For Android with direct link
An MOD APK document is a chronicle that generally contains the accompanying records and registries:
- META-INF registry:
- MANIFEST.MF: the Manifest document
- The authentication of the application.
- CERT.SF: The rundown of assets and a SHA-1 condensation of the comparing lines in the MANIFEST.MF document; for instance:
- Signature-Version: 1.0
- Made By: 1.0 (Android)
- SHA1-Digest-Manifest: wxqnEAI0UA5nO5QJ8CGMwjkGGWE=
- Name: Bongo Cat: Musical InstrumentsMOD.APK
- SHA1-Digest: eACjMjESj7Zkf0cBFTZd0nqWrt7w=
- SHA1-Digest: DGEqylP8W0n0iV/ZzBx3MW0WGCA=
- lib: the registry containing the incorporated code that is stage subordinate; the catalog is parted into more registries inside it:
- armeabi-v7a: incorporated code for all ARMv7 or more based processors as it were
- arm64-v8a: incorporated code for all ARMv8 arm64 or more based processors only
- x86: incorporated code for x86 processors as it were
- x86_64: incorporated code for x86-64 processors in particular
- mips and armeabi are Deprecated since NDK r17
- res: the registry containing assets not incorporated into resources.arsc (see underneath).
- resources: a registry containing applications resources, which can be recovered by AssetManager.
- MOddedfile.com: Bongo Cat: Musical Instruments extra Android show document, portraying the name, adaptation, access privileges, referred to library records for the application. This document might be in Android parallel XML that can be changed over into comprehensible plaintext XML with instruments like AXMLPrinter2, apktool, or Androguard.
- classes.dex: The classes incorporated in the dex document design justifiable by the Dalvik virtual machine and by the Android Runtime.
- resources.arsc: a document containing precompiled assets, for example, parallel XML for instance.