Your cartoon road crossing game is here! Round circle and blocky square move across the road to other side. Avoid dangerous cars as you cross the road. Touch block man to make him move back, but only for a short time. There are many unique 2d characters who want to cross road and go home. They can dash quick, go across the road funny, roll like ball, and more. There are also lots of square cars who go fast, go slow, change lanes, and do u-turn. Good reactions are needed to defend the little guys from danger. Go across the road and highway before it's too late.
Across The Road
Varies with device
Using moddedfile.com App to upgrade Across The Road, fast, freeware and save your internet data.
Across The Road .Apk Mod Unlimited money Run File on android
last version Across The Road ,APK Mod For Android with direct link
An MOD APK document is a chronicle that generally contains the accompanying records and registries:
- META-INF registry:
- MANIFEST.MF: the Manifest document
- The authentication of the application.
- CERT.SF: The rundown of assets and a SHA-1 condensation of the comparing lines in the MANIFEST.MF document; for instance:
- Signature-Version: 1.0
- Made By: 1.0 (Android)
- SHA1-Digest-Manifest: wxqnEAI0UA5nO5QJ8CGMwjkGGWE=
- Name: Across The RoadMOD.APK
- SHA1-Digest: eACjMjESj7Zkf0cBFTZd0nqWrt7w=
- SHA1-Digest: DGEqylP8W0n0iV/ZzBx3MW0WGCA=
- lib: the registry containing the incorporated code that is stage subordinate; the catalog is parted into more registries inside it:
- armeabi-v7a: incorporated code for all ARMv7 or more based processors as it were
- arm64-v8a: incorporated code for all ARMv8 arm64 or more based processors only
- x86: incorporated code for x86 processors as it were
- x86_64: incorporated code for x86-64 processors in particular
- mips and armeabi are Deprecated since NDK r17
- res: the registry containing assets not incorporated into resources.arsc (see underneath).
- resources: a registry containing applications resources, which can be recovered by AssetManager.
- MOddedfile.com: Across The Road extra Android show document, portraying the name, adaptation, access privileges, referred to library records for the application. This document might be in Android parallel XML that can be changed over into comprehensible plaintext XML with instruments like AXMLPrinter2, apktool, or Androguard.
- classes.dex: The classes incorporated in the dex document design justifiable by the Dalvik virtual machine and by the Android Runtime.
- resources.arsc: a document containing precompiled assets, for example, parallel XML for instance.
Improved Resolution Scaling.