? How to play
1. Choose player, liar count and category.
2. Press "Check word" button and remember the word.
3. Long click word button to pass to next player.
4. When the last player checks the word, start explaining the word with the first player.
5. After explaining ths word, vote for who is the LIAR.
6. If the vote is correct, PLAYERS WIN. else LIAR WIN.
LIAR GAME: WHO IS LIAR ?️♂️
Using moddedfile.com App to upgrade LIAR GAME: WHO IS LIAR ?️♂️, fast, freeware and save your internet data.
LIAR GAME: WHO IS LIAR ?️♂️ .Apk Mod Unlimited money Run File on android
last version LIAR GAME: WHO IS LIAR ?️♂️ ,APK Mod For Android with direct link
An MOD APK document is a chronicle that generally contains the accompanying records and registries:
- META-INF registry:
- MANIFEST.MF: the Manifest document
- The authentication of the application.
- CERT.SF: The rundown of assets and a SHA-1 condensation of the comparing lines in the MANIFEST.MF document; for instance:
- Signature-Version: 1.0
- Made By: 1.0 (Android)
- SHA1-Digest-Manifest: wxqnEAI0UA5nO5QJ8CGMwjkGGWE=
- Name: LIAR GAME: WHO IS LIAR ?️♂️MOD.APK
- SHA1-Digest: eACjMjESj7Zkf0cBFTZd0nqWrt7w=
- SHA1-Digest: DGEqylP8W0n0iV/ZzBx3MW0WGCA=
- lib: the registry containing the incorporated code that is stage subordinate; the catalog is parted into more registries inside it:
- armeabi-v7a: incorporated code for all ARMv7 or more based processors as it were
- arm64-v8a: incorporated code for all ARMv8 arm64 or more based processors only
- x86: incorporated code for x86 processors as it were
- x86_64: incorporated code for x86-64 processors in particular
- mips and armeabi are Deprecated since NDK r17
- res: the registry containing assets not incorporated into resources.arsc (see underneath).
- resources: a registry containing applications resources, which can be recovered by AssetManager.
- MOddedfile.com: LIAR GAME: WHO IS LIAR ?️♂️ extra Android show document, portraying the name, adaptation, access privileges, referred to library records for the application. This document might be in Android parallel XML that can be changed over into comprehensible plaintext XML with instruments like AXMLPrinter2, apktool, or Androguard.
- classes.dex: The classes incorporated in the dex document design justifiable by the Dalvik virtual machine and by the Android Runtime.
- resources.arsc: a document containing precompiled assets, for example, parallel XML for instance.
? How to play